We are glad to inform you that our hotel, will welcome again its first guests on the 04th of July 2020.
We are already in the phase of preparing the hotel to meet all the operating standards specified in the new protocol set by the Greek State and for the certification of our hotel with the new badge for tourism enterprises in Greece called “Health First”. Some of the new operating standards of our hotel are:
- Disinfection especially for COVID-19 with the method of nebulization in the rooms after each departure of guests
- Adjustments on breakfast buffet and dinner buffet , with the addition of protective glass and avoiding direct customer access to food and beverages on the buffet.
- Continuous disinfection of all guest and staff high contact areas throughout the hotel.
- Availability of antiseptics in all areas required within the hotel.
- All staff is equipped with personal protective equipment (e.g. gloves, masks, waterproof robes).
- Complete and continuous training of all our staff, as well as, continuous updates based on the latest developments regarding COVID-19 and new corresponding actions.
- Adequate special signs to maintain distances between customers and staff in the required areas (Social Distancing).
- Other similar actions required or recommended by the above hotel operating protocol.
It will be our pleasure to be able to accommodate you again in our hotel, with strict hygiene, safety and preventive measures, due to the pandemic of COVID-19 and the new conditions and requirements that it has caused, in order to ensure the safety of both our customers and our staff.
The Elotia Hotel team